The Shadow of Consequences Chapter 32
1. A time when my sin was forgiven but I was left to face the earthly consequences of that sin was…
2. In what ways am I currently holding back my obedience to Christ?
3. Is my worldview determined by an understanding which I gain from obedience to God’s word or is my obedience to God’s word determined by my worldly circumstances? How so?
4. In what ways have I compromised my faith to keep a job, stay popular, or gain respect?
5. What is God saying to me about this?