The Problem of Numbers Chapter 26
1. Can I name a time when I was guilty of religious snobbery? Describe it.
2. In what ways do I see the integrity of my faith being sacrificed for the sake of accomplishing a goal?
3. In what ways do I see others sacrificing the integrity of their faith for the sake of accomplishing a goal?
4. In what ways has my home church or denomination sacrificed the integrity of the faith for the sake of making a few feel good or for the sake of keeping people happy, or for the sake of attracting new people?
5. What is God saying to me about this?