Feeding the Soul: Week 9 The Use and Abuse of Good Books–Part IV Chapter 9
1. How do I, or do I, attempt to hone my use of the English language?
2. How do I, or do I, attempt to develop my ability to witness to others of my faith?
3. How should I develop my ability to witness to my faith with the limits of the language I do possess and in light of the cultural issues before me today?
4. What specific faith questions do I have that I need to answer in order to be able to more fully witness to my faith (i.e. Do I know what I believe, assuming I know Whom I believe)?
5. What is God saying to me about this?